The car jump starter can be operated as below:
1. Pull up the manual brake, place the clutch in neutral gear, and check the starter switch, which should be in OFF gear.
2. Please place the emergency starter on a smooth ground or a non-moving platform, away from the engine and belt.
3. Connect the red positive electrode clip (+) of the ”emergency starter" to the positive electrode of the battery that is short of power.And make sure the connection is firm.
4. Connect the black auxiliary clamp (-) of the ”emergency starter" to the grounding post of the car, and make sure that the connection is firm.
5. Check the correctness and firmness of the connection.
6. Start the car (no more than 5 seconds). If one or more starts are not successful, please interval for more than 5 seconds.
7. After success, remove the negative electrode clamp from the ground column.
8. Remove the red positive electrode clip of the car emergency starter from the positive electrode of the battery.
9. After the battery is used up, please charge it.