The car jump starter is a backup start-up power supply for the car when the battery does not have electricity to start the car. It is also called a portable multi-function mobile power supply, because the current car emergency start-up power supply usage method will be slightly different according to its functional design.Although the application of car emergency start-up power supply is now very common, for some new friends or friends who do not understand the start-up power supply, the method used when using it is not very correct or will not be used, which will easily cause damage to the battery and reduce the service life.
In addition to the function of starting the car, the current car jump starter also has the function of charging mobile phones, electronic watches, wireless earphones, etc., and even inflating car tires.Let's take a brief look at how to use the emergency start-up power supply for the car.：
1. Press and hold the switch button without letting go, turn the release off to “on" and switch to START mode when you hear a drop.It should be noted that the remaining amount of power will affect the start-up effect, so please make sure that the power of the emergency power supply is 20% or more.In principle, a car with a general displacement can be started with a remaining power of more than 10%.
2. Connect the start-up power supply.Connect the smart card buckle EC5 plug to the emergency start EC5 interface of the car jump starter. The wiring method is as shown in the figure below.：
3. Connect the car battery.Open the hood of the car, the positive and negative electrodes of the domestic power supply generally stipulate that red is the positive electrode and black is the negative electrode, so the red clip of the electrode is clamped to the positive electrode of the car battery, and the black clip is clamped to the negative electrode of the battery.The specific operation is shown in the figure below：
The red cable is connected to the positive electrode of the car battery.
The black cable connects the negative electrode of the car battery.
Note: The positive and negative electrodes of the car start-up battery, the general industry stipulates that the positive electrode is red, and the negative electrode is black.
Here is a warm reminder. Although this product has various perfect protection functions, everyone should try to operate as normal as possible. For example, do not deliberately short circuit the battery clip or connect the positive and negative electrodes of the car battery. Reverse.
4. Start the car.After following the steps above to get the car's emergency start-up power supply, you can ignite and start the car as if you were using the car normally.
5. After the car is started, get out of the car and remove the starting power supply and battery clip, cover the hood of the car, and store the emergency starting power supply of the car for the next use.